COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
WHAT IS COOKIE AND WHY ARE THEY USED?The Cookies are little text files stored on your device or on the network server you visit via the browsers by the websites. The purposes for using Cookies on our Web Site are outlined below:
- To enhance the services provided for you by increasing the website’s functionality and performance,
- Enhancing the website while providing new services on it and personalizing the provided features according to your preferences;
- Attaining website’s, yours and our Company’s commercial and legal security.
HOW CAN I CONTROL OR DELETE THE COOKIES?Many web browsers are set to automatically accept the cookies as default. You can change these settings in a way to block the Cookies or show alerts when Cookies are sent to your device. There exist several ways to control the Cookies. Please apply to your browsers’ instruction or help screen to gain detailed information on how to arrange your browser settings.
- If you disable the Cookies we use, this act can affect your user experience on our Web Site; likewise, you may not be able to view some parts of our Web Site or when you re-visit the site you may not be able to access the specially created information for your user experience.
LIMITING 3RD PARTY COOKIES?a. If you only want to limit third party advertising cookies, you can turn such cookies off by visiting the following links (please bear in mind that there are many more companies listed on these sites than those that drop cookies via our website):
- I. Your Online Choices ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ )
- II. Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/)
- III. Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/consumers)
- b. If you would like to find out more about cookies and other similar technologies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or the Network Advertising Initiative's online sources at www.networkadvertising.org