SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Inbound and outbound logistics management, storage and operations
SAP Transportation Management
Strategic freight management, order management, transportation planning and execution
SAP Logistics Business Network
Freight logistics collaboration, global track and trace, real-time alerts and notifications
SAP Yard Logistics
Order and appointment planning, yard execution and processing, integration and monitoring
Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)
- Manage high volumes of goods with a modern, digitized and flexible warehouse management system and accelerate your warehouse operations.
- Simplify your complex supply chain logistics processes and integrate them with distribution operations.
- Take visibility to the maximum level by gaining full control over your supply chain processes.
- Improve your warehouse operations in line with changing and developing demands; cut down your costs by achieving high efficiency in use of space, time, stock, and manpower.
- Reduce potential errors and shorten your order cycle times using standardized procedures.
Benefits you will gain by implementing the appropriate right SAP supply chain logistics solution:
- Goods receiving transactions
- Storage and internal process control
- Shipment processes
- Strategic freight management
- Order management
- Transport planning
- Transport execution
- Analysis and reporting
- Track and trace
- Loading point operations
- Integration capabilities