consultancy of Felece.
e-Export is a legal obligation imposed on exporting companies by the Revenue Administration and through this solution we offer, we ensure that your overseas operations are run smoothly and in compliance with the legal regulations. Within the scope of our e-Export solution, which e-Invoice users use in their export processes, we also carry out the required integrations you need on the SAP platform.
Explore the benefits of e-Export.
- Investment costs are lower compared to conventional export.
- Reaching the target market is much easier.
- Any country in the world can be a target market.
- Micro exporting does not require any procedures such as certificates or compliance certificates.
- Risk is minimized.
- It is compatible with SAP solutions.