What is e-Invoice ?
e-Invoice is the term used for invoices that are issued electronically. e-Invoice is an electronic document that enables the invoicing process between the seller and the buyer to be carried out digitally via the Revenue Administration Portal where there is no need to submit invoices in paper. e-Invoice allows you to manage your invoicing processes much more quickly and efficiently compared to the conventional invoicing method.
Why should you switch to e-Invoice ?
With accompanying solutions such as e-Archive, e-Export, and e-Reconciliation, e-Invoice provides not only speed and efficiency but also safe document storage. Besides, it helps you save time by minimizing the time spent for searching for documents in the archive.
Implement e-Invoice under the
consultancy of Felece.
We will be your guide on your digital transformation journey with the solutions we have developed in the light of the information on all business processes of domestic and international companies of various sizes operating in different industries.
With our experienced team members, we inform you about current developments in all areas where legal regulations play an important role, and we provide 24/7 support.
What is the scope of the obligation to switch to e-Invoice ?
According to the communique dated October 19, 2019 published by the Revenue Administration about those who are eligible to switch to e-Invoice system, taxpayers whose annual sales revenues are over TRY 5 million in 2018 or in subsequent years are obliged to switch to e-Ledger and e-Invoice. As of July 1, 2020, e-Invoice is mandatory.
Explore the benefits offered by e-Invoice.
- When invoices are not submitted in paper, the resulting savings enable an eco-friendly and cost-efficient solution
- It eliminates shipping costs associated with postage and cargo.
- The user-friendly interface allows you to save time.
- It facilitates issuing invoices, minimizing potential human errors
- The invoice is submitted to the customer electronically in a few seconds after it is issued.
- The invoices are stored digitally for at least 10 years.
- It is compatible with other SAP solutions.